Often, the difference between a group of indifferent employees and a fully engaged team comes down to one simple thing—a great boss.
In How to Be a Great Boss, Gino Wickman and René Boer present a straightforward, practical approach to help bosses at all levels of an organisation get the most from their people.
In this book you'll learn:
- How to surround yourself with great people
- How to make more effective use of your time
- The difference between leadership and management and why they're equally important
- The five leadership practices and five management practices of all great bosses
- How to create accountability and develop productive relationships with your people
- How to deal with direct reports that don't meet your expectations
How to Be a Great Boss provides practical tools that you can apply immediately, allowing you to focus on improving and growing your organisation and truly enjoy what you do.
More Great Boss Resources
Visit the How to Be a Great Boss book page to download our free toolkit and infographic
Business Owners, Leaders, & Managers, are you ready to take the next step and dive into EOS?
Download Chapter 1 of How To Be A Great Boss here today!
Vince Poscente - Bestselling Author of The Age of Speed